NOTD: Essie Super Bosa Nova

notd essie super bosa nova nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 notd essie super bosa nova nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Essie Super Bosa Nova // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

I thought I'd found the best nail polish formula which was China Glaze Strawberry Fields but this one from Essie is even better. It almost has a gel like formula and just glides onto the nail. I didn't even need to clean up after applying it. You can almost get away with one coat but I always like to apply two as I find it lasts better. The only downside is that it does dry to a slightly matte finish so I apply a top coat. Also without a good base coat, this will stain your nails pink.

Super Bosa Nova is a bright hot pink with a hint of raspberry. It's also packed with magenta/blue shimmer which isn't that obvious on the nail, only when in direct sunlight. In other lights it just sort of adds a blue hint to the pink.

The best thing about it was the price, I bought it from Fragrance Direct for only £1.99 but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Keep an eye out though as they might bring it back.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I really like this shade. I tend to avoid really bright pinks but I love the shimmer through it!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is so nice and unique !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for bright pink shades and this is absolutely stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like a pretty pink & it has a hint of shimmer so that makes it a 10 / 10 for me. What a lovely colour.
    http://www.koolbadges.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely! Your nails are such a nice shape. It's a shame it's not on Fragrance Direct anymore :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts