NOTD: Essie Maximillian Strasse Her

notd essie maximillian strasse her nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Essie Maximillian Strasse Her // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her, not a summer shade at all but one I was drawn to out of my collection. These murky dirty type of colours are my favourite! Maximillian Strasse Her is from the Madison Ave-Hue Spring 2013 collection and is currently available for only £1.99 from FragranceDirect. As soon as I saw this, I bought all the collection! How can you say no to cheap Essie polishes?!

It's a grey-green creme which sort of reminds me of two Models Own polishes. If you mixed Grace Green with Concrete Mixer, this is the colour you'd get. Two coats are needed and they apply nicely especially with the diffusion line wide brush.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. What a unique shade! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a grey colour for work and at such a bargain price! So tempted!

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought about this sort of colour before but this is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this shade when the collection first came out but I never got around to buying it. It's beautiful though, will definitely be getting it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good description of this polish, those are 2 of my favourite Models Own polishes so that probably why I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a unique shade! It looks lovely against your skin tone.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just looking at this thinking it was a green tinged Concrete Mixer so your description is bang on! Such a bargain x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts