NOTD: China Glaze Sweet Hook

notd-china-glaze-sweet-hook-nail-polish-swatch-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
China Glaze Sweet Hook // two coats
Nubar Diamont Top Coat

If you look through my nail polish collection, this light pink-lavender this the colour I have the most of. For some reason I just gravitate towards it. It's such an easy colour to wear, not too bright but still colorful.

This one from China Glaze is from the Spring 2012 Electropop collection and luckily is still available. Although the formula is slightly on the thicker side, it still applies nicely and only needs two coats.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous shade! I'm a sucker for a cream pastel. I love China Glazes formula too!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. It kind of reminds me of Essie Go Ginza.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour, I'm addicted to China Glaze polishes, especially their neon collections :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastels are just the best nail shades ! I love this one

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty! I'm the same with minty greens - I just love them and always buy them..

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts