Mini Reviews 007 // Aesop // Antipodes // This Works

mini reviews 007 aesop parsley seed facial cleansing mask antipodes aura manuka honey mask this work perfect skin super moisturiser rottenotter rotten otter blog
Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing MaskThe purified clay draws out impurities; the Aloe Vera ensures this doesn't leave your skin feeling tight, while the Rosehip & Parsley Seed extracts deliver a big dose of anti-oxidants to perk up your skin. - Cult Beauty. I use this mask when my skin is feeling congested and like it needs a deep clean. Think your clarifying shampoo but for your face. It's also suited to dry and sensitive skin which not all clay masks are so this is perfect for me. It's thinner than most clay masks which makes applying it easier. I leave it on for 15 minutes after cleansing and then wash it away with a muslin cloth or a Liz Earle Sponge. The scent is a mix of lavender and herbs which makes it relaxing and perfect to use before bed. Once washed off I'm left with fresh feeling and looking skin. It's expensive though at £27 but I've had my tube for a few months and it looks like I've barely used any.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask - This is a two in one mask I use when my skin is needing both hydration and deep cleansing. The manuka honey draws moisture to the skin and it has a lovely vanilla and mandarin scent. I apply a thick layer and leave on for around 15 minutes before washing away with a muslin cloth. I find this really calming to my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling very soft. I bought it from Feel Unique for £21.50.

This Works Perfect Skin Super Moisturiser - You can probably tell this post has been siting in my drafts pile for a while as I've since finished this moisturiser and featured it in my June Empties. I know products don't always work for everyone but since this moisturiser was raved about so much I thought it would have to be good. I was quite disappointed with it and wont be buying another tube. It's a good moisturiser and didn't irritate my skin but it's just that, a good moisturiser. It isn't worth the £22.50 price tag. I do really like the packaging though but wasn't a fan of the scent.

Comments

  1. All of this products sound so nice! I think I want to try the Antipodes Honey Mask x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting over the Aesop mask for the longest time! It sounds amazing. I really need to use some of my masks up first haha.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ! I havent tried anything from these brands yet, thanks for the review !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like to try the Antipodes mask because the reviews of it have been so good. Better get through all the ones I have first!

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely going to need to get my hands on the Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Mask. It sounds amazing and I found a place to get while I'm on my trip later this month so I'm going to try to pick it up then.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just ordered the Aesop mask from Cult Beauty so I'm really excited to try it, it's been on my wishlist for what seems like forever. I also have the This Works moisturiser and I wasn't wowed by it either, I like the idea of it, serum and moisturiser in one but I didn't notice any difference, way too expensive for what it is.
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aesop Parsley Seed mask and Antipodes Aura mask are two of my absolute favourite masks! Leaving them on overnight gives even better results! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts