Beauty Box: Glossybox August 2013*

monthly-beauty-box-subscription-glossybox-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 monthly-beauty-box-subscription-glossybox-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume - I actually don't own any Juicy Couture perfumes although a couple of them have been on my to try list for a while. The notes are honeysuckle, gardenia petals, jasmine sambac, berries, mandarin, strawberry, amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood. I really like it and have finished this little sample vial so quickly. It's definitely one I'm going to buy at some point.

Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow Pencil - I was a bit disappointed to see another Jelly Pong Pong product in the box as I haven't liked any of the other products before. I actually like the look of this one though as it's a dark, almost black, green with a hint of shimmer.

Oceane Make-Up Remover Pen - I have nail polish remover pens but didn't know the same sort of thing existed for make-up. This could be quite useful if you travel a lot or to keep on your desk at work. It also comes with a couple of extra nibs to switch out.

Emite Eye Lash Curlers - I think this is the second or third set of eye lash curlers I've received in a beauty box! I really like the design and it feels better quality than others I have. These will be used until I buy a pair of Shu Uemera.

Tresemme Platinum Strength Concentrated Treatment Shot - This is another product I've wanted to try since it was released but I can never find it when I look for it. I use deep conditioners/treatments every time I wash my hair as it's extremely dry so this sounds perfect for my hair. Will be giving this a try next time I wash my hair!


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. This seems like such a good box! I've wanted to try that Tresemme product for a while now too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a really good box !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say, I think I'd be a little disappointed if I received this box! I just unsubscribed from Glossybox and I'm glad I did!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts