Sunday Pamper 006

sunday pamper 006 rottenotter rotten otter blog
For some reason, despite sleeping in later than usual, I feel so tired today so I'm not really in the mood for a full pamper session. Instead I'm going to be focusing on three horribly painful spots that appeared over night in the hopes that they will be gone by tomorrow or at least a lot smaller.

These three masks are my hero products when it comes to spots. On their own they work really well, but together they can reduce the worst looking spot to something not even that noticeable. First up is the Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque which I apply only to the spots and I leave it on until it dries which I then remove with the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This mask helps to calm down redness and draws out impurities without drying the skin out. I'll then apply the Parsley Seed mask to the same areas and leave it on till it dries as well. This one works in the same way but I find it's more effective at drying the spots out than the other one. Again this is another one that doesn't dry the skin out.

I'll then apply the Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask all over my face and leave on for about 10 minutes. During this time I'll be applying a hair mask but I haven't decided which one I want to use yet. This mask helps to calm the skin and when I wash it off I notice an immediate difference in  my skin and any redness has reduced. It also helps to hydrate the skin especially in areas where I applied the other two masks, just in case they did dry the skin out at all.

Here's to hoping I'll wake up tomorrow morning and the spots have disappeared!

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Aesop looks so good and tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aesop products sound lovely. I've really been wanting the Aesop Parsley Seed mask but I can't find it in Canada. :(
    xx
    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any Aesop masks but I really want to. Love the packaging! xxo

    The Edge of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts