Sunday Pamper 005

sunday pamper 005 rottenotter rotten otter blog
I should have posted this last Sunday and although I took the photo, it was just too hot to sit down and write the post. Instead I shut down my laptop, used all these products and just relaxed with an ice cream. Also trying to get my head round to going back to work after a week off and it probably being way too hot and stuffy in the building. which is was, for the whole week!

As you can see all the products reflect what the weather has been like for the past two weeks. Amazing. Although I have to say, I've had enough and I can't wait for Autumn and Winter. I'm probably the only one, but I love the cold weather. Mainly because my eczema is at its worst in the summer and is right this second.

Korres Guava Shower Gel added to an ice cold bath, heaven after a day of painting walls and moving furniture around. A thick layer of Charles Worthington Melting Balm all over my hair. Liz Earle Foot Spritzer on in the morning and then a layer of The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector on in the evening after painting Colour Club Mod In Manhattan on my toes.

Hawaiian Silk Hydration After Sun all over my body and Yu-Be on my elbows and knees. Ren Moisture Mist sprayed on my face through out the day and a coat of Colour Club Pardon My French on my fingers.

Comments

  1. Need to try the Hemp Foot Protector! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post. Sunday pamper sessions rule! :) x

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Korres shower gels sound so lovely but they have SLS in them which my skin can't handle so I still haven't tried them yet. :(
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've literally just sat down to read this after coating my entire body in the hawaiian silk after sun for the first time :) A little sticky for a little bit too long for my liking, but smells so refreshing and incredibly moisturising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a thin layer is better if you want to put clothes/pjs on quickly after applying it, love the scent :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try that Yu-Be cream. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore the smell of the Hawaiian Tropic suncare stuff!


    Sophie xo | sophielouisew_ a fashion.beauty.lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so much about the Ren products, will have to try some in the future !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts