NOTD: Urban Outfitters W.I.P Blueberry

notd w.i.p urban outfitters blueberry nail polish blue creme rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Urban Outfitters W.I.P Blueberry  // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

I think I must have bought this polish last summer and have only just got round to trying it for the first time. I don't know why because it's a really nice shade of blue and has a pretty good formula. Only two coats are needed and it dries pretty quickly without any bubbles.

I bought 3 nail polishes for £15 in store but it seems to only be 2 polishes for £10 online. Otherwise these W.I.P polishes are £6 each.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. This really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour, love this! Xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Looks a lot like Topshop Celestial xxo

    The Edge of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is a gorgeous colour!
    http://hell0imchar.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your nails are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour, it looks quite similar to Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts