NOTD: Essie Neo Whimsical

notd essie neo whimsical nail polish purple creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 1notd essie neo whimsical nail polish purple creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Essie Neo Whimsical // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat


Essie Neo Wimsical is the sort of colour that I always fall back to when I'm not sure what polish to wear. It fits into the nude but still pastel group so well. It's a light pink with a hint of purple although on my nails it looks a lot more pink. It reminds me of Models Own Utopia but a more subtle version. Only two coats are needed to create polished looking nails that still have a little bit of colour.

Luckily I got mine for only £1.99 from Fragrance Direct so it's the new formula and great brush. It isn't available anymore so I had a quick look around online and it seems to be available in the old formula for about £10.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Ooh that's lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour, I've never seen it before !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts