NOTD: Colour Club Pardon My French

notd colour club pardon my french purple creme nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog notd colour club reign in spain rottenotter rotten otter blog 5 Supplies used... 
Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
Colour Club Pardon My French // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

It looks like Colour Club also sell another Pardon My French nail polish but a light pink shade. This one was from the Birchbox collaboration collection; Wanderlust. Pardon My French is one of the pastel shades from the collection, a lovely pink-purple. This is one of my favourite shades to wear and reminds me of one of my favourites, the limited edition Boots polish from Barry M but a slightly lighter and more pastel version. It's also very similar to Models Own Lilac Dream.

Unfortunately the formula doesn't match up with how nice a colour it is. It's very thick and quite hard to apply but you do only need two coats because of this.

As far as I can tell this set is still available from Birchbox for £10 and I really recommend it. The formulas aren't great but I just love the summery colours and the mini bottles are so cute.


Comments

  1. I found a similar shade at Ross, makes me wish I bought it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty lilac. Shame the formulas aren't better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this line of polishes, I wish I could find them somewhere !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts