Mini Reviews 006 // Nivea // Redken // Healthy Sexy Hair

mini reviews 006 nivea skin condtioner redken extreme anti snap protein treatment healthy sexy hair soy tri-wheat leave in conditioner rottenotter rotten otter blog
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner* - I'm always on the look out for products that mean I don't have to apply a body moisturiser, the one beauty step I absolutely hate doing. This new product from Nivea means I can do just that! It's the last step when showering or having a bath. You apply it, let it sit for a couple of minutes and then rinse off and pat dry. It leaves your skin incredibly soft and moisturised. The only downside to this product is that it doesn't really have a scent but it also means it wont mix horribly with the shower gel I use before. It's available from Boots and Superdrug as well as most supermarkets but it's found among the nivea moisturisers and not in the shower section like you'd expect. I'm also using a similar product one Soap & Glory which despite smelling nicer, is about three times the price and not as good.

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment - This has quickly become one of my favourite products to apply to my hair. I use one pump and mix it in with which ever oil I'm using that day and apply to my towel dried hair. I've been using it for about three months now and I have noticed a difference in my hair. I only use it once a week as that's how often I wash my hair and I only apply it to damp hair but I've also read somewhere that too much protein isn't good for your hair. I haven't noticed a difference in split ends as the only way to get rid of them is a hair cut but I have noticed a difference in my hair breaking when I brush it. The scent of this is amazing, it smells like fruit sweets. It definitely shouldn't have taken me this long to try it! I bought it from Feel Unique for £14.30.

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner - This is similar to the Redken product as it's another protein treatment but in spray form. It's great at detangling hair so I use it to brush out my hair before washing and then after I've washed it and before I apply oil. I haven't noticed a difference to my hair like I have with the Redken so I wouldn't rush out and buy it again but I'm liking it as a leave in conditioner and detangler. I bought it from Feel Unqiue for £11.45.

Comments

  1. I really want to try the Anti-Snap treatment I've always heard amazing things about it!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been interested in trying the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner (phwef, that long name!) but I haven't heard too much about it. I'm happy that I came across your review on it because I probably would have gone out and bought it some time in the next month or two. It sounds like I should look into the Redken one first before I make a decision now. :)
    xx

    Celina | The Celution

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anti-snap treatment has such great reviews but I've never tried anything from Redken - I'll be checking it out though as my hair is terribly weak x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts