Mini Reviews 004 // Caudalie // L'Occitane // Nip + Fab

mini reviews 005 caudalie divine oil l'occitane vanille narcisse perfume nip + fab pistachio sundae body butter rottenotter rotten otter blog
Caudalie Divine Oil - An oil that is multi-purpose, it can be used on the face, body, hair or nails. I've heard some people breaking out when using this on the face so I've mainly been using this as a body moisturiser and I've been loving it. It's very lightweight and sinks in pretty quickly, a lot quicker than I was expecting. Although others have raved about the scent, I was a little disappointed when it arrived and it doesn't smell as nice as I thought it would. Not horrible, just not nice and would be something that would put me off buying the full size. I want to smell nice as well as moisturising my skin. I've also been adding a couple of drops of this onto my bath when I want an added boost of moisture and it works well. As for using it on my hair, I'm not convinced, it's a bit too light and doesn't seem to do much. Over I'm glad I've tried it and I have two mini bottles to enjoy using but I wouldn't rush out and buy the full size when they're empty.

L'Occitane Vanille & Narcisse Perfume* - First off lets talk about the bottle. It's one of my favourites as it's so simple and looks perfect sitting on display on my bookcase. It sort of reminds me of the Marc Jacobs splash perfumes but better. "Made with a narcissus absolute from France, this fragrance begins with subtle notes, which evolve to reveal a floral and spicy heart with its beautiful vanilla base, formulated with an absolute from Madagascar." For me, it's a perfume I'd wear more in Autumn and Winter because of the musk and vanilla. Like other L'Occitane perfumes I've tried, this one lasts a long time. It's more grown up than a lot of my other perfumes but there's something about it that I like. It's one you'd definitely have to smell in store before buying.

Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter - I have wanted to try this heavenly scented body butter for a good year or so and I finally own it. I got a mini tub of the Mango Smoothie Body Butter in a beauty box and I loved the formula of so I knew I'd like the pistachio version. This smells incredible! There are no words, you just need to smell it yourself. The name completely describes how good this product is: dry skin fix. This will be perfect to use in the winter when my skin is a lot drier and needs a heavier moisturiser. An added bonus, the body butter itself is green!

Comments

  1. I've seen the Nip+Fab body butter in Savers and passed since I have quite a few on the go right now - however, if it smells that good I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the Nip + Fab Body Butter!

    Katie x and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the nip & fab, it smells heavenly :). X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts