Beauty Box: Birchbox July 2013

birchbox beauty box july 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox beauty box july 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 birchbox beauty box july 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
I haven't tried anything from this months Birchbox yet so I'm just going to share the photos and what's inside.

Chia Seeds // Carole Franck Fluide Fraicheur Phyto-Hydrant // TheBalm Instain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush in Swiss Dot // Nougat London Nurturing Hand Cream // Blanc Cachemire Creme De Jour Protectrice // Dead Sea Spa Magik Silky Smooth Body Lotion.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I like the look of that blusher! Just a heads up as I know you're an OPI fan, they've now got a 'luxe25' code for the lenawhite/opiuk website x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for letting me know! I'm trying my hardest to resist buying some since I just bought a couple of Essie's from fragrance direct :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of this box, I have only tried the Dead Sea Spa Range. Cant wait to see your reviews of the other products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts