Sunday Pamper 004

sunday pamper 004 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Body: My eczema has gotten a lot worse this week, especially on my legs so in the bath I layered up the products. First up is the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil which I've been sort of rationing and saving as I love it so much. This works so well at moisturising the skin and leaves behind a gorgeous almond scent. The oil turns into a milk when it hits water which just feels so luxurious. I have been using it on occasion to shave my legs with but can see that becoming a bit of an expensive habit. To boost the moisture levels in my skin even more I used Lush Dreamwash as a sort of conditioner for my skin, leaving it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing away. Once out of the bath I followed up with Dream Cream which is sadly nearing the end of the tub.

Face: I got a mini sample of the Origins Clear Improvement Mask with an order the other day and it's one I've wanted to try for ages. I applied the charcoal mask to my t-zone and then applied the Drink Up Mask to the rest of my face. I may have looked a bit weird but my skin felt seriously amazing after and this will be a duo I'll be reaching for a lot. Once I washed the masks off I mixed my normal moisturiser, Liz Earle Skin Repair, with a couple of drops of the Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil. Even though the Skin Repair is very moisturising, the added oil just makes my skin glow and I can tell a difference in my skin the next morning.

Hair: My hair didn't really get much attention with todays pamper session but when I was my hair later on tonight I'll be applying a good amount of the Dove Hair Mask as it's been feeling quite dry recently.

Hands: My nail polish colour this week will be Essie All Tied Up, a gorgeous rose with gold shimmer. Not your typical summer colour but it just stood out in my collection when I went to choose one earlier today. For once I'm going to match my fingers and toes which never normally happens! Once dry I'll apply a layer of All For Eve Eve's Balm to cancel out any dry skin from the nail polish remover or polish itself.

Feet: For some reason this past week my feet have become extremely dry so I focused on them quite a lot in todays pamper session. The last step while in the bath was to give the bottoms of my feet, especially my heels, a good buff with the Tweezerman Pedro Callus Stone which was bought after Estee raved about it. Not a very glamorous tool but it works so well. I like to put my feet back into the bath water and give them a quick scrub with the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub just to get rid of any other dry patches on my feet.  Once my feet were dry I painted my toes with the same Essie polish I used on my hands and applied a layer of The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector. Just like the Hemp Hand Protector, the foot version works miracles. A small amount of this keeps my feet feeling amazing and sandal ready, if the weather decides to warm up.


Comments

  1. Whenever I read about others pamper evenings, it always makes me want to go do one myself!
    xx Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean whith the almond oil I'm rationing one too haha, but I think I will just enjoy using it and ask for some more for Christmas :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely looking stuff! That Essie colour looks gorgeous.

    Katie x | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures! And I love that Essie color!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that wooden post for your stuff?
    Lovely post!
    Velia

    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was found at a car boot sale I'm afraid, not sure where you'd be able to buy one or even what to search for online :) xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous nail polish and wow that is a huge bottle of oil! Hope your eczema is calming down x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selections! And the photo looks amazing too. I love the moisturiser from Liz Earle too, I totally rely on their products. I have the shower oil from LOCCITANE too but I didn't like it unfortunately :(

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail polish looks gorgeous ! Love it

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts