Sunday Pamper 003

sunday pamper 003 rottenotter rotten otter blog
This weeks pamper session is all about the hair, body and face as I already painted my nails yesterday. Ciate Mojito and L'Oreal Confetti if you were wondering.

Before jumping into a bath I'll use The Body Shop Body Brush which has pretty much sat unused in my cupboard for years. Instead of being used, it's been a great place to put my bobbles so I don't loose them. Since this pamper post is for me to actually use all my products I thought I'd include this as well. You can use it on dry skin before a bath or shower, during when your skin is wet or in combination with a body scrub or shower gel. I think today I'll be using it with my Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Shower Gel. It's meant to help exfoliate your skin as well increasing circulation.

To increase the amazing Sugar Crush scent I'm going to be using the body scrub and moisturiser from the same range. The Body Buttercream has a different consistency to the Soap & Glory body butters, it's more of a gel which I prefer. I find it sinks into the skin easily and I don't have to wait long before putting on my pj's

For my face I'm going to be using two different masks as my skin has been a bit crazy recently. There's dry patches, oily patches, red patches and congestion. All over my face, after cleansing, I'm going to try the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask which you leave on for about 15 minutes. It smells amazing, reminds me of Lush, and is meant to leave your skin smooth and intensely hydrated, just what I need. For the congestion on my nose I'm going to use the Rodial 5 Minute Facial. This works really well and I think I'm going to have to buy the full size.

My hey fever has been driving me wild today and I've gone through nearly a whole box of tissues already and it's only 1pm. By the end of the day my eyes will be in need of a treat so I'll pour some Liz Earle Eye Bright onto a cotton pad and leave on my eyes for 10 minutes. Hopefully this will stop the itching and watering! Finally to treat my skin I'll apply a layer of Balance Me Face Oil, another product I'm going to be using for the first time.

For my hair I'll be trying out the Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask which is completely new to me, I've never tried a scalp mask before and then I'll apply my trusty Elasticizer.


Comments

  1. Great selection of products. Hayfever is causing me to use tissues like crazy as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shelves! Such a great way of displaying things :) I have to say, I'm in love with the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush scent as well, its just so yummy! Really cheers me up in the shower in the morning.

    Sophie | An Arrangement of Notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Sunday Pamper Posts! and the rack is the cutest!

    FOTD | Forgotten makeup heroes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts