Project Sample Use Up 004

project sample use up 004 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 project sample use up 004 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet x2 - This has become one of my favourite moisturisers and I've gone through these two samples pretty quickly. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. It isn't heavy feeling either and has quite a unique texture to it, it just melts into the skin. It isn't a cream but it isn't a gel, kind of somewhere in between. I've already bought the full size from the Escentual French Pharmacy sale.

Escentual Micellar Blind Trial Samples B And E - I'm still not sure which brands these two are as the results haven't been given out yet. I didn't like sample B but I would buy the full size of sample E.

Mario Badescu Cream Soap - I bought the full size of this cleanser after only using this sample for about a week, that's how impressed I was with it. It's a very gentle cleanser that ticks the foaming cleanser box that I was after since becoming a bit bored with Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but it doesn't dry the skin out. This can't be used to take off make-up though so I use a micellar water before.

Espa Detoxifying Bath Oil - This is probably my least favourite scent out of the bath oil set but that's not saying it's not nice, I do like it I just prefer the more lavender scents. Once I've finished the couple of others I have left I'm going to have to buy a full size bottle of one of them, I just love how moisturising they are.

Liz Earle Foot Scrub* - I was really impressed with how well this scrub worked. Firstly, like the foot repair, it smells amazing - a mix of peppermint and rosemary. It contains pumice to scrub away at the dead skin on your feet but it's also moisturising with the added avocado oil. I will be buying the full size when I next make a Liz Earle order or am in John Lewis.

Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser* - One thing, this smells good enough to eat! I'd buy the full size purely because it smells so good, of peppermint. Luckily it's also a very good moisturiser and I woke up with perfectly soft feet so I will be buying a full size once I finish a couple of other foot creams.

Andrew Barton The Frizz Tamer Mask - I didn't like this mask as it made my hair feel quite heavy like it was still full of product even though I made sure I washed it all out. I wouldn't buy it again and will stick to the S.O.S deep conditioner from Andrew Barton.

Alva Naturkosmetik Salva-Derm x2 - I've used, reviewed and finished this cream before and I'm just working my way through a couple of sample sachets before I repurchase the full size. This cream has micro silver particles in it which is a powerful anti-inflammatory and helps to calm the skin, perfect for eczema prone skin like mine. Although it's quite a thick cream, it feels very light on the skin and doesn't make me want to itch my skin in the night which other creams do. I really recommend giving this a try if you've tried everything to help your eczema and nothing is working so far.

Doctor Duve Anti-Aging & Firming Eye Cream x2 - Surprisingly there's a lot of product in these little sachets! To make using them easier I put both sachets into an old mini sample pot and it was full, I thought I'd only get a couple of uses out of it but this has lasted such a long time. I have a lot of other eye creams to use and although I liked it, it hasn't impressed me enough to buy the full size.

I Coloniali Deep Massage Body Cream With Myrrh - Surprisingly I really loved this body moisturiser although I only got one whole body application out of the sachet. You massage the cream into your skin until the granuals are completely absorbed into the skin. My skin felt amazing after I used it and it sunk in straight away. I don't know if I'd buy the full size as it costs around £35 which I think is a lot for a moisturiser especially since I don't tend to use them.

Embroyolisse Lait-Creme Concentre - Although I only got two uses out of this sachet, it was enough to know I liked it and am going to buy the full size once I've finished a couple more moisturisers. It's a simple, gentle moisturiser that is perfect for my sensitive skin.

Rodial 5 Minute Facial - This sample definitely needed to be bigger but luckily enough for me I only wanted to use it on my nose and it was just the right amount of product. You apply a layer, leave it on for a minimum of 5 minutes then rub away gently with your fingers and removing the last bit of the mask with water. As soon as I removed this I noticed a huge difference in how my pores looked, my skin looked less congested and blackheads seemed to have disappeared. I have another sachet to use but I think a full size purchase might be on the cards.

Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume - I finally got round to buying a perfume atomiser so I could wear Flowerbomb. Sadly though I only got a week and a half out of this tiny little bottle and I'm already missing the scent which quickly became one of my favourites. The notes are freesia, rose centifolia, osmanthus and jasmine sambac with a background of patchouli.

Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands - I really liked this hand cream even though I only got one use out of the little sachet. I think I might buy the full size when I make my next Cult Beauty order as it's only £5. It smells lovely and sinks into the hands nicely leaving them soft of feeling matte and not at all greasy.

Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Eye Serum - Despite others raving about this eye serum, I really didn't like it. I found it sticky and it took a long time to sink in. It also felt a lot more like an oil than a serum and it was very hard to use as it's a sachet. I will not be buying the full size of this.

Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream - I haven't pictured this one as I'm currently using the pot and forgot to add it to the photo. I really didn't like this eye cream despite it having a £90 price tag.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. Woah you've finished a lot of samples! The Liz Earle foot stuff sounds nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was this good at finishing samples xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of great samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowerbomb is my all time favourite perfume, it smells amazing and lasts really well too, I can always smell it on my clothes which is defiantly a good sign for longevity :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love "the use up", I am so bad about it, but it really feels great ! Great post

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love "the use up", I am so bad with it, but it feels great when you do. Great post !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts