NOTD: Eyeko Tea Rose

notd eyeko tea rose nail polish pink creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 notd eyeko tea rose nail polish pink creme rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Supplies used... 
Nubar Foundation Base Coat
Eyeko Tea Rose  // two coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

This lovely dirty rose shade from Eyeko is one of my go to polishes for when I'm sure what colour I want to paint my nails. It applies like a dream, only takes two coats and dries pretty quickly especially with the help of Seche Vite and it doesn't bubble.

The only downside, it's been discontinued which means I can't get a new one once I finish this bottle. I managed to get a couple of back ups of some other shades but sadly not this one. I always say this when I talk about Eyeko polishes, but I have no idea why they discontinued them when I think they were the only good product they sold.

Comments

  1. I think Eyeko ended up too up themselves and have lost their loyal fanbase from back when they were cheap and good! This shade is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have Eyeko's Patel Polish and absolutely adored it. This colour is equally as gorgeous. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour, it´s super pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a gorgeous colour! So beautiful!

    http://www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great color! Pinks are my kryptonite! Great post!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts