Mini Reviews 002: Soap & Glory

mini reviews 002 soap and glory rottenotter rotten otter blog
Whipped Clean Shower Butter - I'm always on the look out for shower gels that are moisturising so I skip actually moisturising my skin. I hate doing it despite owning a lot of body moisturisers. This is one of those products and it just makes your skin feel amazing and would be perfect for in winter when everyone's skin is drier. The scent is probably one of my favourites as well, pistachio, almond and vanilla. I can see myself forever buying a bottle of this and it's usually on 3 for 2 as well. £8.00 for 250ml.

Pulp Friction Body Scrub - I love S&G body scrubs, they make some of the best and this is no exception. I love that it foams up slightly when it mixes with water as it feels like a shower gel mixed with an exfoliator. Again another two in one product! My only criticism would be that it's quite runny so it doesn't stick to the skin as easily as others do. It's in-between being a gentle scrub and a harsh scrub which is nice if you want to use it more often. It has the Fruitigo scent which is a very fruity and refreshing scent, perfect for summer mornings.  £8.00 for 250ml.

Smoothie Star Body Milk - This smells just like milkshakes, a mix of almonds, oats and brown sugar. Loaded with skin-softening cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and Soap & Glory's WATERLOCK™ moisture-trapping matrix, it also conditions thanks to its delicious (but in this case, definitely not edible) oat, yoghurt & honey formula. As this has a thinner consistency than the body butters, described as a body milk, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I can use it as a normal body moisturiser. It also comes with a hand pump which makes applying it so much easier as well as in a giant bottle so it'll last forever. £10.00 for 500ml

The Righteous Body Butter - This is one of my favourite body butters and I've been through countless tubs of it already. It smells amazing, like all Soap & Glory products, bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli warm amber and lush musks. I don't use this as a body moisturiser though as I find it a little too thick for my eczema prone skin. Instead I use it as a foot moisturiser and it works wonders. Pop on a pair of cotton socks over a layer of this and you'll wake up with perfectly soft feet in the morning. £10.50 for the 300ml tub.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I love anything by Soap & Glory! I need to try the pulp friction scrub, i love their scrubs! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! They all sound lovely!

    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post and great pictures !! Im loving your blog !

    New Fan :) Following u for sure

    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have heard such good things about all their shower/mositurizer products. I want to test the smell, everyone raves !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts