Beauty Box: Birchbox June 2013

birchbox beauty box june 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 birchbox beauty box june 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 birchbox beauty box june 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Birchbox - £10 per month (+ £2.95 P&P)
I saw a couple of blog posts a week or so before I got my box and I was disappointed with the contents. Now I have my own box I'm actually really pleased with it but have no idea why the sudden change of opinion as the products are the same. I also like the redesign, although not a massive change I do prefer how everything looks now.

Noble Isle Bath & Shower Gel - I've had this shower gel in another box but I can't for the life of me remember if it was Birchbox or Glossybox. I think this is a different scent though, and although I wont by the full size as it's too expensive, I am happy to have it in the box.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave-in Conditioner - This is an exclusive to Birchbox which I think I'll be trying when I was my hair tomorrow. The scent of this reminds me of the 90's cupcake dolls that I used to have when I was little!

Coola Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber - I'm trying to get better at using a SPF on an everyday basis as I have very pale skin than burns easily so this will come in handy. It also smells like cucumbers which is nice and refreshing.

Colour Club Wonderlust Nail Polishes in Reign In Spain & Mod In Manhattan - You get two polishes so you can pass one onto a friend but with such nice colours I think I'll have to keep them both for myself! Alone they look great but these two also work really well together. I also really like the formulas.

Model Co Black Eye Liner - I have enough black eye liners so would have preferred a different colour to try but it'll still be used.

Also as a little extra, some postcards!
birchbox beauty box june 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 4

Comments

  1. Such an amazing box! I really wish that BirchBox was available in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Colour Club rain in Spain nail polish looks like a gorgeous colour :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts