Weekend Shopping 001

weekend shopping 001 rottenotter rotten otter blog
The other week I had a really bad day at work but my day was instantly made so much better after I found out I won our work lottery. I had £49 and no idea what to spend it on. I then got thinking of which product I have wanted to buy for a long time but haven't because of the price. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair instantly came into my head as I've tried a seven day sample in the past and really liked it. I've never spent more than £25 on a product though so to hand over £60 is a big jump. I also decided I wanted the 50ml as it works out cheaper overall and if I fall in love with it then it'll last longer.

The lovely lady at the counter also popped a little tub of the Advanced Night Repair for Eyes into my bag which I was made up about. I've also wanted to try it for a long time and had asked for a sample of it expecting a sachet or two. Instead I got a 5ml tub which works out to about £12!

On the same shopping trip I picked up a couple of nail polishes from Superdrug as it was 3 for 2. Finally I found the L'Oreal Confetti top coat which has been sold out in every single shop I've looked in. I also picked up two of the new Maybelline Colour Show Polka Dots polishes which I hadn't heard about.

Comments

  1. I'm in love with those nail polishes *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hadn't heard about the Maybelline ones before seeing them in store :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous polishes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review of the Advanced Night Repair. I think at 25 it's time for me to start worrying about skin ageing!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be writing about it, might not be for a while though as I want to use up a couple of other serums first :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the ANR! I've only heard good things about it - I just need to muster up the courage to drop the money on it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you're given great samples like that - never really see the point in sachets much! Those nail polishes look so pretty too :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the lady was trying to get my to buy another product so I'd get the eye cream as part of the free gift. Luckily she gave it to me without me having to spend another penny :) xx

      Delete
  6. Those polishes are sooooo lovely!:)
    Simply-Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the serum but really don't rate the eye cream!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! Well I suppose if I don't like it my bank account will be happy :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts