Project Perfume Sample Use Up 001

project perfume sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 project perfume sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Somehow I have accumulated quite a collection of perfume samples from beauty boxes, online orders and in store but haven't been using them. Over the next few months I'm going to be putting aside my usual perfumes and reaching for a new perfume sample instead. There's a mix of brands in here from Liz Earle, Accorelle, Taylor Swift, YSL and Burberry.

Anyone else on a product use up mission? I did quite well with my other sample use up project and I actually finished the majority of what I photographed but that was about 9 months ago and quite a collection has built up recently. An update post might be in order ...

Comments

  1. I've been on a perfume sample using up mission lately, too - I didn't have anywhere near this many though!
    I'm down to my last couple now, one I hate and never want to wear, and one I love and don't want to finish haha.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little glass bowl similar to this full of perfume samples. I should start using them up really! I think I will put away all my full sized perfumes and just use these from now on - unless some are horrible smelling! I wont use those!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to do this! Although there's a few I'm not so fond of! But I keep them anyway to remind me why I don't like them and don't want to purchase them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exactly the same with samples, I normally take the perfume one on Holiday with me, so I don't have to lug around my big perfume bottles. I'm addicted to Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, it's one of my favourites.

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea. I have loads of perfume samples so I might join you on this one :) xxo
    theedgeofbeauty7.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts