Face Mask: Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

fresh black tea face mask skin care rottenotter rotten otter blog
Product: Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask with advanced antioxidants is a hydrating treatment that immediately reveals softer, firmer, healthier-looking skin. The innovative formula’s velvety whipped texture has an immediate cooling effect to refresh the skin and the senses.

Directions: Cleanse and towel-dry skin. Apply to the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-8 minutes and rinse. For ideal results, leave on overnight. Use 2-3 times per week.

Results: I didn't notice a cooling effect when I applied it and my face was quite hot as I'd just had a bath so I thought it would have been quite noticeable. It applied nicely and sunk into the skin almost immediately. I got about two uses out of the little sample tub I have. It left my skin feeling extra clean but not dry and tight. My skin was smoother and my moisturiser sunk in better. Since I only used it twice I didn't notice a lasting effect on my skin.

Price: When I saw that this mask is $88, not sure on how much it would be in the UK, I could not believe it. There is no way I'd be willing to pay that much for a skin care item but I did like it.


Comments

Popular Posts