Beauty Favourites: May 2013

may 2013 favourite beauty products rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 may 2013 favourite beauty products rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 may 2013 favourite beauty products rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
Liz Earle Foot Spritzer* - With the weather getting a little warmer I've been reaching for this most days. Once sprayed onto your feet and legs you feel a nice cooling sensation but it also adds a bit of moisture. I use it almost as a primer before applying the foot repair moisturiser from Liz Earle. It helps the moisturiser to soak in quicker but it's also nice to use after a long day at work. Both the moisturiser and spray have most amazing peppermint scent that is so refreshing.

Korres Guava Little Shower Gel - This smells like summer and holidays in a bottle and I've been reaching for it every time I have a bath. I love how moisturising it feels and it lathers really nicely. Luckily I have two of these mini bottles but I can see myself finishing them very quickly.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet - This face moisturiser from Caudalie has quickly become on of my favourites and I'm already on my second little tube of it. The scent, the texture and how quickly it sinks into as well as how it makes my skin feel. I'm trying to talk myself out of buying the full size because I have so many more moisturisers to use but it's not going so well.

Nars All About Eve Eye Shadow Duo - Despite only having this eyeshadow duo for a short time, I've already make a considerable dent in the two shades. I've ditched the Urban Decay Naked palettes for now and have only been using this since I got it. They're both perfect everyday shades which I can wear for work with a bit of mascara and I'm done.

Benefit They're Real Mascara - Despite loving plastic wand mascaras which this one from Benefit has, I wasn't sure if I'd like and didn't want to spend nearly £20 on a mascara. A mini sized mascara was free with a magazine last month so I rushed out and bought a copy, tried it once and went out and bought another. I love it! It does everything that I want in a mascara and I will definitely pay the full price for it now I've tried it.

Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat - If you look back at my recent NOTD's you'll see I've only used this base coat from Nail Tek. It was a random buy from amazon and it's become my favourite. I bought it because it was the top recommendation when Lacquerized asked her readers for their favourites. It's not a brand I would of heard about but I really want to try some more products to see if they're just as good. The way it dries to a matte finish reminds me of OPI Matte Nail Envy but this makes my polish last for such a long time and prevents nails staining.

L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat - I've been pairing this confetti top coat with practically every polish I've worn this month.


Comments

  1. That NARS Duo looks amazing! It'd be perfect for everyday use like you said. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the look of the shadow duo, both colours look beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo // sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Benefit They're Real mascara is great, one of my favourites. The Korres Guava shower gel sound heavenly!

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nars eyeshadow, such everyday easy shades to wear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that nars duo! so pretty :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts