Beauty Box: Latest In Beauty Editors Faves

latest in beauty editors favourite box rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 latest in beauty editors favourite box rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 latest in beauty editors favourite box rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
I've ordered quite a few Latest In Beauty boxes over the past few years and they've been some of my favourites. I love that you can see which products are going to be in the box before you buy so you can kind of get an idea if you'll like them or not. For me the current Editors Faves box is a winner by including just two products I've wanted to try for ages. Everything else is just a bonus!

Yardley Polaire Perfume - "The Polaire fragrance journey opens with fresh, fruity green top note of pear and freesia with a spicy floral heart of blooming rose and ginger and pink pepper heart, enhanced with a very sensual, powdery base note of patchouli and amber." Although it sounds like it would be nice, I'm not a fan.

Dr lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips - This is one of the products that made me buy this box. I've wanted to try it for such a long time after hearing everyone rave about it but I have so many lip balms as it is. This mini tube is so cute and everyone is right, it's an amazing lip balm. I might just have to buy the full size anyway!

Espa Lift & Firm Eye Serum & Moisturiser - I gave the moisturiser to my mum which she's been enjoying using. I already have a sample of the eye serum from an Espa online order so glad to have another one. It's very watery which is quite unusual for eye products but I guess it is a serum. I haven't used it yet as I'm loving the eye cream I'm currently using.

Ancienne Ambiance Goddess Argan Hand & Body Wash - This smells amazing but I can't even begin to guess how to describe it. Latest In Beauty describes it as "Infused with the subtle fragrance of best-selling Ancienne Ambiance Goddess Oil, it also includes a touch of coconut oil, vanilla and paprika" 

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - This is the second product that made me buy the box. I've been using the little samples I have of Liz Earle's alternative as a Sunday pamper treat and was going to buy the full size at some point. I don't need to now I have this one from Balance Me. It has a very similar scent and just feels amazing on the skin.

Neom Inspiration Hand Cream - I've never tried anything from Neom before but I absolutely love this hand cream. It takes quite a bit of rubbing in before the cream sinks in but it leaves your hands feeling sort of matte. It also has a lovely scent, a mix of violet, chamomile and cedarwood.

Comments

  1. I love latest in Beauty for their themed boxes and knowing what's in them. I always think they are fairly priced in relation to what you get in them. I admit I nearly bought this box for the nipple balm aswell but i resisted!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I really want to try the Nipple Balm for lips, I've heard so much about it! :)
    Simply-Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts