NOTD: Nubar Citadel

nubar citadel notd nail polish grey creme swatch rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 nubar citadel notd nail polish grey creme swatch rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
Supplies used... 
Nubar Citadel
Nubar Diamont Top Coat

I bought this polish from Nubar in the hopes it would be a great dupe for Models Own Misty Grey, one of my favourites but has now been discontinued.

Citadel is more of a green grey though where as Misty Grey is a straight up grey. It's pretty close though and I'm happy with it for the moment. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect dupe though. Citadel has a slightly thinner formula than I was expecting but it evened out with the second coat.

Nubar Citadel is available from Beauty Bay at £6.95.


Comments

  1. Ooh gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that colour is gorgeous - reminds me slightly of opi's stranger tides with the green tone. if it helps any, orly's mirror mirror looks a pretty good dupe for model's own misty grey x
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts