NOTD: Butter London Two Fingered Salute

butter london two fingered salute notd nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 butter london two fingered salute notd nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 butter london two fingered salute notd nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
I aboslutely love this colour and it's one of my favourites from Butter London. Saying that though, I love all of the BL polishes I have. Anyway, this blue polish with red shimmer reminds me of Barielle June Bug which I've wanted ever since it came out but missed getting it.

I applied two coats but I did like how only one coat looked, a less intense colour. Both coats applied very nicely and dried pretty quickly. Sadly though this polish started to chip at the end of the day. To be fair, I did do a whole load of tidying and cleaning but it's still bad to cheap on the same day as painting. That's with a base and top coat as well that normally last days with other polishes.

Comments

  1. This looks so pretty! Im yet to try any butter london nail polishes! They look so luxurious!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

    Visit my homepage ... 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous colour!

    Nakita x
    nstylebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour, I have the black night and it lasted a week without chips, I was very impressed :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! So unusual, if you said 'blue with red glitter' to me I wouldn't think of this beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts