Beauty Box: GlossyBox April 2013

glossybox april 2013 monthly beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 glossybox april 2013 monthly beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox april 2013 monthly beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 glossybox april 2013 monthly beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 4
This months Glossybox* has been designed by Pearl Lowe. Apart from the Maggie Li box, this is my favourite and will sit on display either on my bookshelf or desk.

Richard Ward Couture Hair Optimiser Style Reviver - Although this sounds like a good product I know I just wont use it. I'm very boring with my hair, I leave it natural and only put hair oils in it so this will be going in my to give away pile.

Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter - This smells good enough to eat, like mango sherbet! I've only used it once so far but it's a great body butter.

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask - I've really gotten into face masks recently and I'm excited to give this a try. It's a scrub and face mask in one which I haven't tried before.

Yves Rocher Nutrive Vegetal 24h Comfort Nourishing Cream - I'm happy with the face moisturiser I'm using at the moment so I'll be passing this onto my mum for her to try.  It smells nice and feels like it would be good for dry skin in the winter.

Essie Sugar Daddy Nail Polish - This polish has been on my wish list for such a long time. It's a pink which is still sheer enough to look natural but doesn't need a million coats. I find two or three is perfect.

Comments

  1. This box looks like it was really worth getting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great box, love the nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some fab samples in there. Is it sad I just love the actual box because of the floral print more though?

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really nice box. I cancelled my subscription last month as I wasn't that happy with them over the last few months.

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box is super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh the box is so pretty, definitely a keeper! I would love to try the Mango Smoothie Body Butter, I can just imagine the smell and it's incredible!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Glossybox is quite different from mine. I got an Illamsqua eyeliner, an Yves Rocher perfume and a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream instead. Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine :) http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-april-2013/#more-1259

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts