Beauty Box: Birchbox April 2013

birchbox beauty box april 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 birchbox beauty box april 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 birchbox beauty box april 2013 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
The past few Birchboxes have been a bit mixed but I really like this months with the theme "Birchbox In Bloom"

La Societe Parisienne De Savons Soap - The scent of this is a bit too old lady but I do like the hint of lavender it has. I love the packaging but I think it'll end up being a hand soap.

Weleda Skin Food - I already have the full size version of this and love it, it's one of my holy grail products. I have actually been depotting some into a little travel pot to keep in my bag but now I don't need to as I have this little tube. I wish you could buy this 10ml size as I know I'd buy it again. I mainly use this on my elbows and hands but I have used it on any dry patches on my face and it works wonders. If you have dry skin, you need to try this.

Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser - I would have preferred to try the Gentle Foaming version but I'll still be giving this a go. It looks and feels like the Mario Badescu Cream Soap so I'm excited to see how it compares. It also smells delicious!

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Perfect Kiss - I've really been liking these pen style lip products recently and have been reaching for them a lot more than my normal lipsticks. I love the packaging of this one but I wish you didn't have to sharpen it. Luckily I do have a sharpener big enough but I still feel like you waste a lot of product. In the bullet Perfect Kiss reminds me of Nars Orgasm blush but in lipstick form but once on the lips it looks a lot more pink. It does have the same gold shimmer to it though.

Gerda Spillman Renaissance Age Serum - I might give this one to my mum to try as I'm pretty happy with the serum I'm using at the moment.

Finally a cute compact mirror! I love the design and the colour they've used, a perfect spring shade.


Comments

  1. Katy, the Weleda Skin food is available in 10ml from their site http://www.weleda.co.uk/travel-sizes/mini-skin-food-10ml/invt/102046 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did I now know this?! It must be a new as I know you couldn't get a smaller size when I got mine. Thanks for letting me know!! :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts