Balance Me Radiance Face Mask

balance me radiance face mask review rottenotter rotten otter blog

Product: A triple-action mask that deeply cleanses, exfoliates and brightens thanks to the bespoke blend of purifying kaolin clay, skin-brightening fruit acid complex, ground walnut shells and a blend of calming essential oils including rosemary and palma rosa.

Directions: Smooth over cleansed face and neck, using circular massage movements to allow the ground walnut shell particles to gently exfoliate the skin. Avoid the delicate eye area. Leave for up to five minutes and then remove with damp cotton wool or a wash cloth. Splash face and neck with water and pat dry

Results: I loved the scrub part of this face mask as it was very gentle but still really effective. It exfoliates your skin when you apply the mask as well as when you wash it off. My skin  was left looking a lot brighter and felt a lot smoother. I also found it helps with my dry patches, first to exfoliate them away and secondly to hydrate as well. Unlike some radiance face masks, this didn't irritate my sensitive skin. As an added bonus I love the smell and I think I will buy the full size once I've used this up.

Price: £18 for 75ml, available at BalanceMe.co.uk or John Lewis and Waitrose.

Comments

Popular Posts