Minimizing: The Hair Styling Stash - What I Kept

minimizing hair care stash what is left rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 minimizing hair care stash what is left rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 minimizing hair care stash what is left rottenotter rotten otter blog 2minimizing hair care stash what is left rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
The other week I posted about how I was trying to minimize my hair styling stash and shared a photo of a basket overflowing with products. Even though the basket is still pretty full I've managed to narrow it down to 15 products. At some point I'd like that number to go down even more.

I decided to keep all five hair oils as this is the one product I use on a daily/weekly basis. My favourite two are from Ojon and Moroccan Oil and I'm still trying to make up my mind about the Kerastase oil.

I've kept a couple of products that I still need to try out and I'll either keep or pass along once I know how they work. These include the leave-in conditioner from Milke_Shake, Living Proof Styling Cream which was a Birthday sample from Space NK. My birthday is in June and I still haven't gotten round to trying it out. I'm still working out if I like the Bumble & Bumble products  but for now they're staying put. The Bed Head cream is an old favourite for when I curl my hair and want it to look a bit more loose and natural.

For the basics I kept a strong hold but natural feeling hair spray, a mini bottle for traveling/hand bag and a heat protector for when I occasionally curl my hair. I also moved my dry shampoos to the bathroom as that is where I use them.

Comments

  1. I think you have a great selection of hair care products. I love hair oils, you have a really good range of them.

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so tempted to try the Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, think I'll give it a go this summer - I love beachy hair! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading the first post, or I guess the before post. It must feel good to let go of some of those products. I like to do this at the end of the year. I go through my makeup, skincare, and hair, oh and also the small amount of bath and body things I have. I can accumulate so much that it gets over whelming. Others have so much more products, but I like to keep my stash small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog, because it has meant that I found yours! I hope you like the La Roche-Posay cream when it arrives, it's been a lifesaver for me. Your hair stash looks like heaven, so many good products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the Ojon hair oil, I'm definitely going to pick up a travel size when I go in holiday next month. I'm also really curious about the living proof range. I've had the after party for ages but I don't actually know what it's for, so I never use it :)http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts