Latest Additions: Nail Polish 001

latest additions nail polish 001 rottenotter blog 1 latest additions nail polish 001 rottenotter blog 2
Illamasqua Speckle // Mottle // Scarce // Fragile // Freckle.
Butter London Two Fingered Salute // Deborah Lippmann Glitter In The Air // Butter London Sprog // OPI Romeo & Joliet // Dulce De Leche // I Eat Mainely Lobster. 

Since I've been on my spending ban, and have actually stuck to it so far, I've bought some nail polish since I allowed myself one exception. I'm currently counting down the days till my spending ban ends as there's so many new products I want to buy. First on my lists is the new L'Oreal stains that are meant to be similar to the YSL ones.

First up are the new polishes from the Illamasqua I'mperfection collection. When I first saw these I knew I had to have them all as they're the type of polish that I love. It's like a quick and easier version of nail art and it's not as hard to remove as normal glitter polishes. My favourite so far is Scarce, the pinky peach, but I've also been wearing Freckle a lot recently, the brown nude.

I also added three more polishes to my Butter London collection even though I've only pictured two here. I couldn't find the other colour but I have a feeling it's in my bathroom. Two Fingered Salute is a green polish with copper glitter. It reminds me of a green version of Barielle Junebug. If you saw one of my posts the other week you'll have seen that Sprog actually smashed on it's way to me but luckily I was sent a replacement of this lovely blue shade. I can tell I'll be wearing this polish a lot in the spring.

Deborah Lippmanns Glitter In The Air has been on my wish list for a few years now and I can finally tick it off. I knew it was a very sheer polish, I just didn't expect it to be that sheer. I'm not patient enough to apply like 5 layers of it so I use a similar blue for the base and apply one coat of this which works out quite well.

Finally I made a little OPI order through Lena White as the 20% off code is still working. Along with a few base products and a cuticle oil I ordered three colours. Romeo & Joliet was the first OPI polish I bought, I actually got it when I was in New York, and I've completely finished it. I thought it was about time I got a new bottle but I still can't make myself throw out the old bottle! It's a lovely brown shimmer that just works so well with my skin tone. Dulce De Leche is the perfect pinky nude and I Eat Mainely Lobster is going to be perfect for the summer.

Comments

  1. your nail polish addiction sounds a little like mine! I want the Illamasque speckle polishes so bad, but at almost £15 a pop can't justify it at the minute. I actually don't have any Butter London polishes, what are they like? do they apply nicely/last a while?

    http://chic-a-deee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Butter London Two Fingered Salute looks like such a pretty colour! xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those speckled polishes recently online. I love how nail polishes aren't all the same anymore. I love the different textures and finishes and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on doing so well on your spending ban! I tried giving up for lent, but I was so naughty and went shopping after work one day! Ooops!

    I love those Illamsqua polishes, Speckle is my fave!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those illamasqua nail polishes are amazing! I loveee that first pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the look of the Butter ones, so pretty :)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Illamasqua shades are all so pretty! Really want to try something from the collection and I've had my eye on Butter London polishes too :) x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts