First Impressions 001

first impressions 001
Indeed Labs Hydraluron - This increases skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. I've been using this as a serum underneath my normal moisturiser and it's made an incredible difference to how soft my skin feels. You only need a tiny amount and all dry patches are banished.

This Works Perfect Heels Rescue Balm - I bought this to actually use on my heels as they're pretty dry but one day I thought to try it on my elbows as they were so dry, rough and actually really sore. After a few applications my elbows have never felt softer. This really is a brilliant product and even though I've only had it for a month it made it into my 2012 favourites.

This Works Perfect Skin Super Moisturiser - Unlike the heel balm, this face moisturiser is nice but didn't impress me as much as I thought it would. I'm not a huge fan of the scent which is quite important to me, espeically when a product is going on my face. It's also more of a day time moisturiser for my very dry skin.

Bumble And Bumble Super Rich Conditioner - As I only wash my hair once a week and it's very dry I need a rich conditioner so I thought this sounded perfect. I also loved the scent! This made my hair feel incredibly soft but not in a horribly and fluffy way. Since I have very long hair I had to use quite a bit of product so I'm not sure if I'd buy the full size at some point.

Bumble And Bumble Surf Spray - I really like salt sprays and have used them for years. I really like this one but I'm not sure it's worth the price as I've just cheaper version in the past which have worked the same.

Bumble And Bumble Texture Hair (Un)Dressing Creme - Unlike the other products, I've only used this once so it's very much a first impression. I applied it to damp hair and left it to dry naturally. I loved the beachy waves it created but it did dry my hair out a lot which made it very knotty. I used some hair oil to counteract this but it has made me a bit hesitant to use it again. It would probably work better on shorter hair that's in better condition than mine.

Comments

  1. I really want to try Hydraluron but it is expensive! The This Works products both sound perfect for me, as I have dry skin but not extremely dry. The Bumble and Bumble texture creme also gave me terribly tangled hair, nightmare!
    Rebecca-Louise - autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The This Works heel balm sounds good, I may have to give that a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Hydraluron - my skin is looking plumper and a lot brighter. I'm so pleased I picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the hydraluran, is it expensive? I'll have to see if its available in the states.
    Thanks for the quick review!
    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to try the hydraluron. I need a serum - but also thinking about estee lauder advanced night repair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts