February Empties 2013

february empties 2013 rottenotter blog 1 february empties 2013 rottenotter blog 2 February has been a bit of a boring month for me as far as beauty products go. I haven't bought anything new, I haven't liked any new or interesting products and I haven't finished that many things. I'm not actually going to be posting a favourites this month, which is a first since I started writing them, as I just can't think of anything I've liked that I haven't already posted about.

Peter Thomas Roth Mega-rich Body Wash - This was a sample with an order I made on Beauty Bay I think. I enjoyed using it but I wouldn't buy a bottle. I loved the scent though!

Clinique Lash doubling Mascara - I loved this mascara and I'll definitely be buying a full size at some point. It definitely gave a lot of volume without being clumpy. It also lengthened my lashes as well.


The Body Shop Nail Buffer Block - I've had this buffer for years and it's only just stopped working as well as it should. Luckily I had another one so I don't need to buy a new one. I buff my nails about once a month to get rid of any ridges and to make my nails look nice and shiny. With a flat surface I find nail polish is easier to apply and just lasts longer.


Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish* - Dare I say it, I might be going through a phase where I'm not a fan of C&P. Lately I've just been feeling like it isn't doing anything for my skin and isn't washing off very well. I've also been feeling like using a frothy/foaming cleanser which this is the complete opposite of. I don't know if it's just my skin feeling a bit different or if I just need a change after using this for five years.

Liz Earle Orange Flower Hand Wash* - This is one of the best hand soaps I've ever tried. It smells amazing, feels very luxurious and is incredibly moisturising. I would love to have a bottle of this on my sink at all times but it is quite pricey. I'll be buying a bottle at some point as a treat but not until my spending ban is complete.

Liz Earle Face & Body Wash - This little sample has been floating around in my bathroom for ages so thought I'd use it up. I think it came with an order a while ago. It has a lovely scent but I think I prefer the other two shower gels from LE to this one.

Comments

  1. I think this was the first "not rave review" I've read about the c&p!
    Nothing wrong with mixing things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still think it's the best cleanser I've tried, just think my skin is going a bit crazy at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  2. Too bad you are tired of the Liz Earle Cleanse n Polish, I have always wanted to try it, it is such a cult item! Any idea of what cleanser you want to use next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking one from Origins although I do have a lot of tubes of C&P left so I might try and use them up first :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts