Beauty Box: Birchbox February 2013

birchbox february 2013 rottenotter rotten otters thoughts blog 1 birchbox february 2013 rottenotter rotten otters thoughts blog 2
Quite surprisingly this months Birchbox isn't Valentine's themed which I bought it would be seeing as Glossybox was. Instead it's London Fashion Week themed which makes a nice change.

Vichy Thermal Spa Water - Although this is essentially water in a spray can and I'm still not sure if I'd actually buy it myself, I still really like it. I am going to be saving this for the summer though as I can see it being a life saver when it's really hot and stuffy in work or on the bus.

Korres Guava Shower Gel - I've been wanting to try Korres shower gels but still being on a spending ban I've had to resist. I love the guava scent which has a hint of grapefruit and it works really well.

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump N' Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist - I haven't tried this yet as I'd only just washed my hair when I'd received this box. You're meant to apply it to towel dried hair and style as usual to create extra volume.

Gerda Spillmann Bio Fond Cream Foundation - Despite getting one of the lightest shades it is still very dark and sadly unusable for me. It's in the shade praline, if anyone wants it to try let me know in the comments and I'll pop it in the post for you. It's unused and UK only.

Eyelash Curler - A nice extra but I think I would have preferred another product to try as I already have curlers that I like and I think most people do.

Eboost Natural Energy Booster - You mix the sachet which water and creates a natural, nutrient-rich, no-crash tonic. My mum tried it and said it was quite nice, weird but nice.

Comments

  1. I would absolutely love to try the foundation if it is no use for you lovely, email is ruthjack(at)gmail.com. I gave up my beauty box subscriptions and I am starting to miss them!

    Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that BirchBox went for a different theme. This looks like a great box - I like the sound of the Vichy Thermal Spa Water - I love the Avene one and spray it all the time. Keeps my face to hydrated.
    Korres Guava Shower Gel - this sounds lovely too. I have heard such good things about their shower gels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an amazing box. I decided to cancel all my subscription boxes but I am so tempted by birchbox :)

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts