Elemis Duchess Of Spa Gift Set

elemis duchess of spa exotic bodycare gift set 3 elemis duchess of spa exotic bodycare gift set 2 elemis duchess of spa exotic bodycare gift set 1 elemis duchess of spa exotic bodycare gift set 4
The frangipani monoi body oil from Elemis has been on my to try list for a long time. I saw this gift set was on sale on ASOS for £30 reduced from £50 so I couldn't resist buying it.  The oil alone is over £30! As well as the body oil the gift set included a shower cream. a body wash and body scrub.

Franipani Monoi Body Oil - The oil solidifies in the tube then when you want to use it, you simply run it under hot water so it melts. You can either use it as a body oil, cuticle oil or even a treat for your hair. I've mainly been using it as a hair mask before washing my hair and I leave it on for 30 minutes. It leaves your hair feeling extremely soft and nourished.   Despite wanting to try this for a long time I'd never actually smelt it before. I don't hate the smell but I don't love it. It's a very strong floral scent. If it had the Tranquil scent then it would instantly become one of my favourite products. £31.50 for 100ml

Franipani Monoi Shower Cream - This has the same floral scent so I tend to use this as a body wash rather than a bubble bath which I usually do with body washes. Again I don't hate the scent but I wouldn't buy another tube of this. £22 for 200ml

Tranquil Touch Creamy Body Wash - This is probably one of my favourite scents for body products. It reminds me of a Haus Of Gloi product but I can't remember the name. It's a mix of almond oil, patchouli, cedarwood and vetivert. This body wash feels incredibly luxurious and also works well as a bubble bath. Although expensive I will be buying this again as a treat.  £19.50 for 300ml

Tranquil Touch Body Polish - This has the same amazing scent as the body wash and used together makes the perfect bath. It's a very moisturising body scrub which uses rice as the exfoiliant.  £12.50 for 150ml

This set is available from DoveSpa for £35 if you want to try it for yourself.

Comments

  1. I really liked the oil and the shower cream in the beginning, but I soon got tired of them unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! I'm tempted...

    www.jessiemapooh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts