China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! - NOTD

china glaze it's a trap-eze! nail polish notd
It's A Trap-eze! came out with the Cirque du Soleil Collection. Overall I wasn't too fussed with the collection but I did pick up this one and two others.

It's A Trap-eze! is a multi-colour and multi-sized glitter in a sheer white base. I love it in the bottle but I'm just not sure about it once on the nails. It doesn't apply very well and I don't have the patience to try and apply it nicely. This was two coats with a few little patches of a third coat to try and even things out. I also think it needs a sheer white/pink polish over the top to make the top layer of glitter look better.


Comments

  1. LOvely glitter polish. Its quite unusual. Very festive. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it looks a bit "textured", I think it's super pretty and I like that it looks a bit milky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I'm still thrilled that glitter polishes are more mainstream now. I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colour, I have a serious glitter addiction so I can see this becoming a part of my collection :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts