Joliebox November 2012

joliebox novemeber 2012 3joliebox novemeber 2012 1 joliebox novemeber 2012 2
I was really disappointed with this months Joliebox which doesn't usually happen. I usually like the majority of products they send in their boxes. The value of the box just wasn't there with the sachets and small tubes of product. I'm hoping this means next months box will be amazing as it'll be the Christmas box.

Topicrem Body Glitter 3D Effect - I'm really not a fan of glitter in creams so I'm not going to be using this. Another one for the giveaway box.

Marvis Toothpaste - A cute little tube which I'll be saving for when I next go away as I always forget toothpaste!

Dead Sea Spa Magik Facial Wash - I wasn't a fan of the last Dead Sea Spa Magik product I used, I think it was a body moisturiser, so I haven't got great expectations for this. Again, another one I don't think I'll end up using and will go into the box.

Yardley Royal Diamond Perfume - I'm probably the only one who likes getting perfume samples in beauty boxes but I love trying out different perfumes. I haven't smelt this one yet but from the description it sounds really nice.
 A sophisticated, sparkling fragrance opening with a touch of pear and bergamot surrounded by a subtle note of honey, with a delicate romantic floral bouquet at its heart of rose, peony and lily of the valley, enhanced with a soft, woody and vanilla base.
Jane Iredale BB Cream - The sample shade I got is number 3 which is way too dark for me so I wont be able to use this. A shame really as I love trying out different BB creams.

Vav Manucure Absolute - I'm interested in trying this but it's such a tiny sachet I wont be able to properly try it out.


Comments

  1. I've heard good things about this dead sea facial wash product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts