24 Days Of Christmas With Liz Earle

liz earle advent calendar 6 liz earle advent calendar 5 liz earle advent calendar 4 liz earle advent calendar 3 liz earle advent calendar 2 liz earle advent calendar 1
I'm spoilt for choice with advent calendars this year as there's so many to choose from this year. Last year there seemed to be only the Selfridges version but now a lot more brands are jumping on the band wagon. Being the nail polish junkie that I am I couldn't help buying the Ciate version.

Along with that one and my chocolate one I also have one from Liz Earle* to open each day in December. This one contains 24 mini travel friendly products of skincare, bodycare, haircare or fragrance so is the perfect way to try out nearly everything from Liz Earle before buying the full sizes.

This advent calendar is more expensive than the others at £100 but the quality of the products is a lot higher and I know I'm going to use and like everything.


Comments

  1. Great idea but I think it's too pricey.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the ultimate indulgence. It would be so exciting to wake up each morning and open a new window. I love the idea of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts