Next New York Perfume

next new york perfume
I seem to be going through my bottle of YSL Parisienne very quickly at the moment so I wanted to buy a cheap perfume for everyday and one that I could chuck in my bag and not worry about it. Where else can you go to buy a cheap perfume than Next?

I've used their perfumes on and off for about seven years I think and my very first was simply called fragrance or something like that. I've probably owned them all over the years.

I first smelt the New York perfume as a candle and loved it immediately so knew I had to have the perfume. I will be picking up the candle at some point though! It reminds me a bit of Paco Rabanne Lady Million as they have similar notes.
"A radiant, white floral fragrance with elegant jasmine and sun-kissed orange blossom. In spiring and cosmopolitan, this blend captivates and engages the senses."
I really like the simple packaging, reminds me of the Marc Jacobs perfumes but on a smaller scale. I bought the 50ml for £8 but you can get the 100ml for £12.

Comments

  1. O we don´t have that brand in sweden..this seems lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adored My New York candle (now sadly burnt down). I must get myself a handbag scent although I am trying to get through all of the candles in the collection, I think, London was my second fave. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts