Workman Light

workman light clas olhson 1 workman light clas olhson 2 workman light clas olhson 3
This light from Clas Ohlson has been on my bedroom wishlist for almost a year. It was only recently that I realised we actually had a Clas Ohlson shop in town so £10 later and it was mine.

I first saw this on Stylizimo and I loved how it could hang down the wall like they've done in their office. Not only does it look good as decoration, it's a really great light and makes pretty shadows at night.

My parents even lent it the other week to take it under the house to look at the floor boards as it has an incredibly long cable.

Comments

  1. love it, i love random bits like that are just so unusual but really work with everything

    http://alittlebitof-love.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts