Nubar Almond Cuticle Oil

nubar almond cuticle oil
In the last week or two of July I noticed my nails had suddenly started peeling, my cuticles were very dry and they just weren't in a very good state over all. I think I'd just been wearing too much polish, removing it and then applying another colour too often.

I decided to leave my nails bare till the end of August. This was very hard for me to do as I hate not wearing polish especially if my nails are stained which they were. I only applied polish once during the month as I had a job interview so I wanted my nails too look more professional. Yellow/orange bare nails is not a good luck!

The one product that has worked wonders to my nails is Nubar's Cuticle Oil. This even worked really well when I had a bad eczema flare up on one knuckle that just would not go away. The first thing you notice is how good this smells! I have the almond version and it is amazing. They have other scents like vanilla, passion fruit and grapefruit if almond isn't for you.

I apply this at night just as I'm about to go to sleep as well as just after I've painted or removed my nail polish. The brush makes it really easy to apply but you also get a little pipette so you don't have to touch the skin and then put the brush back in the bottle.

I ordered mine from Feel Unique for £6.75 with free delivery.


Comments

  1. Ooh this sounds good - I'd love to try the Grapefruit one at some point! I've been polish-free and using cuticle balm the past few weeks and my nails are thanking me for it! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts