Glossybox August 2012

DSC_0336 DSC_0337 DSC_0338 DSC_0339 DSC_0340 DSC_0341 DSC_0342 DSC_0343 DSC_0344
I really wasn't expecting this months Glossybox* when it arrived yesterday! I thought it would be posted out in at least a week so it was a great surprise. I think this is one of their best and there's only one product I don't like but the others make up for it. This is their international box with products from all over the world.

Pro White Original - The tips of my nails are badly stained at the moment so this couldn't have come at a better time. I need to have a look on the website to see how you actually use it but hopefully it'll be able to make my nails look a bit better. Anything nails related will always be a favourite in beauty boxes for me! This one's from Germany.

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - Although I've read so many reviews on oil cleansers I've never actually tried one before so I can't wait to give this one a go. This one is from Japan.

All For Eve Eve's Balm - I love multi purpose balms like this and this one smells great. I love the packaging too and with the mirror it means it'll be great to keep in my bag.

Vera Valenti L’ombre a Paupiere Maragrita - This is the one product which I'm not a fan of. The packaging looks cheap and the shadows aren't pigmented at all. I found it very hard to pick up any colour with a brush. This one's from Spain.

Lipcote - I was very excited to see this in the box as I've haven't tried it before or anything similar to it. Also nice to see a UK brand in the box too.

Glossybox Lipstick In Glossy Pink - This is actually a really nice lipstick which surprised me. It's a lovely everyday pink shade, glossy and nicely pigmented. The packaging is quite nice as well.

What did you think of this months box?


Comments

Popular Posts