August Favourites

august 2012 favourites 2 august 2012 favourites 1
This month I haven't been wearing any polish on my hands so I've been changing the polish on my toes more frequently and using different colours. My favourites have been Models Own Hedonist and Beach Party and Pixi Coral Cabana and Summer pink. All four are fairly new to my collection but have had a lot of use over the past month and a bit.

YSL Shocking Mascara - I got a sample of this at the start of the month and I've used it everyday since. All my other mascaras have been completely forgotten about. Yes it is expensive but it's just so darn good. It's very black, lengthens, defines and a lot of volume all at the same time. If you haven't given it a go you really should.

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Perfume - My usual YSL Parisienne is running low so I'm trying to use my other perfumes instead. This month it's been this cute little bottle from L'Occitane. Peonies are my favourite flower so I just love this scent. I wished it had a spray to make it easier to apply though.

Topshop Clear Lip Balm - This is my lip balm choice before bed at the moment and I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up. It really helps to get rid of any dry patches so I can easily put lipstick on in the morning. It also smells of watermelon which I love and is pretty cheap.

HD Brows Tweezers* - I've never been happy with my eyebrows until now, these tweezers have made it so easy to shape them and keep on top of them. They also make it incredibly easy to pluck the tiny little hairs. I never would have thought to try a more expensive pair or tweezers before trying these but there is a huge difference.

What are your favourites this month?

Comments

  1. All of those polishes look stunning! I'll have to try the L'Occitane perfume, as YSL 'Parisienne' is one of my favourites, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two Models Own polishes, really them on my toes! :)

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god anything watermelon is my favourite, I'll need to try that balm! It sounds really good! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts