M&S Virtual Make-over // Autograph Purple Rain - NOTD


Todays NOTD is a bit of a different one, it's not actually my hand or technically on my nails. I used the new M&S virtual manicure to test the colour and how it looks on a hand with a similar skin tone to my own. There are certain shades of polish that just look horrible on my skin tone so this could be a good way to avoid this happening and save some money at the same time.

The colour I chose to test out, and is probably my favourite from the Autograph range, is Purple Rain. The base is a mixture of magenta and purple and packed full of different sized holographic glitter.

Leanne posted photos of Purple Rain the other week and it's a great dupe for OPI DS Extravagence which is one of my all time favourite polishes. The Autograph polishes only cost £6 although it's on offer at the moment for £4.50 (online only). You can also pick up your order in store for free which is great.

Have you tried any polishes from M&S?

Comments

Popular Posts