Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream In No.13

missha bb cream number 13 3 missha bb cream number 13 2 missha bb cream number 13 1 missha bb cream number 13 4
I really enjoy using tinted moisturisers instead of foundation so I thought I'd try out a bb cream which stands for blemish balm and is very popular in Asia. There are so many brands that sell bb creams but I ended up going for one from Missha as Alix wrote a post about it and the colour seemed like it would be a pretty good match for me.

I bought the smaller size, 20ml, to try it out first as it was only £6.95 so if I didn't like it, I'm not wasting too much money. Even though it came all the way from South Korea it arrived really quickly. I think it took around ten days.

As far as shades go, there's only three and the lightest shade, milky beige #13, is perfect for my very pale skin. Obviously this isn't going to cater for everyones skin tone but I'm really glad this suits me. I have a really hard time finding the right colours as usually the lightest shade is still too dark.

I've tried using various brushes but I find the easiest way to apply this is with my fingers. It makes it so much easier to blend into the skin and also warms up the product slightly. A big bonus to this is that it's quite moisturising which is perfect for my very dry skin and therefore leaves your skin looking dewy. I really like this but those with oily skin may want to powder. This isn't going to give you full coverage like a foundation but it evens out my skin tone really nicely which is probably my biggest problem, I have several patches of redness. This would also be a great product to take on holiday as it's so easy to apply.

It's quite heavily scent, which smells really nice, but I know this could irritate some people. I haven't had any problems though and my skin is quite sensitive.

I bought mine from this seller on Ebay and didn't have any problems. Overall I'm really impressed with my first bb cream! I'm tempted to try a different one once I've finished this tube but I'll come back to this one if it doesn't compare. Have you tried a bb cream before?

Comments

  1. When I bought this I loved it and I hated the Garnier BB cream. I quickly decided that its actually too thick for me and that I prefer the Garnier one which I now use all the time. I wish that I could have the consistency of the Garnier one in the shade range that Missha does though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I haven't tried the Garnier one! Will have to have a look at it next time I'm in Boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Missha Signature BB cream, I believe it's basically like this Perfect Cover one but it's for those with more oily skin. I really like the dewy finish and the coverage it gives, except the colour match isn't perfect (I use #23, but the lighter one would definitely be too light for me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently using the Garnier one but I'm thinking of trying the Maybelline one when I've run out. :) x

    bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! My bestfriend just gave this one to me. She got it from Singapore and it's really just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally love this BB cream and couldn't stand the Garnier one! Not only was it too dark for me (even the lightest shade applied with a very light hand) buy it had a weird consistency that just did nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts