June 2012 Favourites

june 2012 favourites
Soap & Glory Hand Gel - I picked this up the other week and it came in so handy when I was in London last weekend and on the tube. A part from it working well as a hand sanitiser it smells amazing! It's also the perfect size for my hand bag.

Mint Nail Polish - I've basically only been wearing these two polishes this whole month (and last month) and that's quite strange for me. I usually never apply a polish twice let alone for a whole month. I prefer the colour of Revlon Minted but the formula of Essie Mint Candy Apple.

Caudalie SOS Serum* - I've completely fallen in love with this serum and actually bought the full size last weekend. It's actually the first product I've bought from trying a sample in a beauty box.

EOS Lip Balm - I think I've used this every day since I bought it! I love the smell and it works wonders.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - This is definitely my favourite concealer that I've tried so far and it's a perfect match for my pale skin. If you've struggled to find the right colour for you and have very pale skin give the lightest shade a go.

L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick In Dating Coral - I think this is another product I've used every day, or near enough, since I bought it. It's the perfect every day colour and is very moisturising.

What are your June favourites?

Comments

  1. Oh my - I love the soap and glory hand gel-have never loved a hand sanitiser as much lol! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are almost all favourite of mine too! Only thing I'd say is I much prefer Essie's Absolutely Shore to Mint Candy Apple, but they're both lovely nonetheless!

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got Absolutely Shore on my wish list :) xx

      Delete
    2. I love the L'oreal lipstick too, such a beautiful colour and formula x

      Delete
  3. I still haven't found mint candy apple in real life. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post contains literally everything on my need to try/buy list, essie, caudalie, collection 2000 lasting perfection and the lip balm!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts