Barefoot Rosa Fina Lip Salve

barefoot rose lipbalm mypure 3 barefoot rose lipbalm mypure 2 barefoot rose lipbalm mypure 1
Barefoot Rosa Fina Lip Salve* £12.95

Out of all the lip balms I've tried, and I've tried a lot, this one from Barefoot has the weirdest texture. As you can see from the bottom photo it's full of bubbles and has a gel-like texture. I haven't tried anything or own anything like it. A little bit goes a long way and once on the lips it almost turns into an oil. It feels quite thin when applied but still very moisturising.

Because of it's thin consistency and gloss finish it's not the type of lip balm to use underneath a lipstick. Instead you'd either use it on bare lips or over the top of lipsticks that may otherwise be too dry to use.

I love the rose scent but I can't smell the cardamon that they say it is also scented with. I don't know if that's just because the rose is the overpowering scent and/or I haven't got a very good sense of smell.

The only negative thing about this lip balm is the packaging. Every time I squeeze some out to use I get way too much product. It would work better in packaging like the Barefoot Rose Eye Serum.

Comments

Popular Posts