May 2012 Empties

may empties
I've managed to finish quite a few products this month and am glad to be including two nail polishes! I've been trying to wear my mini's more often as they seem to be going gloopy and thick all at the same time.

Imperial Leather Butterfly Lily & Amber Bath Cream - I picked this giant bottle up from Asda when it was only £1 as I remembered Charlotte writing a post on it the other month. I love the scent and it creates a lot of bubbles which last a really long time. I bought the pink bottle at the same time but once I finish that I'm definitely going to be buying another.

Barefoot SOS Dry Scalp Treatment Conditioner* - I liked this conditioner but didn't love it. I prefer to use a deep conditioner every time I wash my hair as it's very dry and this just wasn't thick enough. I wouldn't buy a second bottle.

Mac Brush Cleanser - This is the only brush cleanser I've used so I haven't got anything to compare it to, but I really like it. I mainly use this for spot cleaning and then use a baby shampoo for washing my brushes properly. I really need to buy another bottle.

Gosh Darling Lipstick - This one is a bit of a cheat! When I used it the other day it completely snapped off so I had to put the remaining lipstick in a little pot. There's only a little bit left so I thought I'd include it anyway as I was throwing the packaging away. I find this nude really doesn't suit my skin tone on it's own but I've enjoyed mixing it with brighter colours. I'm not going to buy another one though.

Essie Topless & Barefoot - I really liked the colour but hated the formula so I wont be buying another bottle.
may empties 2
Cutex Nail Polish Remover - I always buy cutex just because it's the only brand my local Asda sells. It's not the best but it's not the worst. I'll be picking up another bottle when I next do the food shop.

Lush Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub - This is one of my favourite body scrubs and I think this is my third tub?! It just works so well but is gentle enough to use on a daily basis. I'm not going to buy another tub straight away as I want to buy a full size of the Nspa scrub I discovered the other month.

Essie Coat Azure Nail Polish - It was quite a task to finish this nail polish as I really didn't like the colour. It was going gloopy though so I've constantly been wearing it on my toes. I wont be buying another bottle.

La Roche Posay Sun Tan Lotion - This mini bottle of sun tan lotion has been perfect the hot weather we had. I hate to buy full size bottles as I read somewhere that you should buy a new one each year as it stops working. I don't sit out in the sun that much as I'm so pale and burn instantly so I never finish a bottle and just find it a waste of money throwing it away. This little tubes lasted me about a week just using it on my face. I'd definitely consider buying a full size tube next time I go on holiday as it isn't greasy and works really well.

E.L.F Minty Lipgloss In Miami - I really didn't like this lipgloss as it's so sticky. I definitely wont be buying another one.
What was the last product you finished?

Comments

  1. I really love the La Roche Posay sun screens, and I agree, those ELF glosses are super sticky! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the ELF lip glosses either, way too sticky! I love RRR as an all over body scrub, so effective x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the small bottles of essie are slightly different, when i bought the new essie polishes from boots they brush and the formular felt different it was much easier to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts