Glossy Box: April 2012 Edition

This months Glossy Box is "The Natural Box"* as it's Earth Month. I think this is my favourite packaging so far, I really like the colour scheme and makes a nice change to the usual pink. glossybox april box 11 glossybox april box 10 glossybox april box 9 glossybox april box 8 glossybox april box 7 glossybox april box 5
Figs & Rouge Peppermint And Tea Tree Balm - This is my favourite product, the tin is so cute and I love the design. It's very moisturising but also really glossy until it sinks in so would work over the top of lipsticks as well. I really like mint scented lip products and the tea tree isn't overpowering like it sometimes can be. This can actually be used as an all purpose balm for dry skin but I'll just be using it as a lip balm. This is a full sized product and costs £3.29 for 8ml.
glossybox april box 4
Monuspa Enriched Body Cream - I haven't heard of the brand Monuspa before but I like the look of this moisturiser. It has a lovely scent of orange, lemon, geranium and rose. I'll probably save this for when I'm next traveling as it's the perfect size. The full sized product costs £23 for 200ml.
glossybox april box 3
Caudalie S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum - This is the product I'm most excited to try as I've heard so many good things about Caudalie recently. I'm definitely going to be picking up a bottle of the beauty elixir. I've also been thinking about adding a serum into my skin care recently so this will be put to good use. The full size costs £29 for 30ml.
glossybox april box 2
Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume - I've enjoyed using straightening balms in the past but I just don't straighten my hair anymore so I won't be using this. Instead I'll be passing this onto someone who I know will use it. The full size costs £17 for 178ml. This is another brand I haven't heard of before.
glossybox april box 1
glossybox april box 6
Inika Eyeliner In Sapphire - Really pleased with the colour I received as I don't have anything else like it. It's a bright blue which will look great on the lower lash line. It's very creamy but does smudge easily so will probably work best if it's set with an eyeshadow. This is another full sized product and costs £11.75.

Overall I'm really impressed with this months box and the products inside! Also next months box is going to be their 1st birthday box so I'm expecting big exciting things inside considering what was in their first box.

Did you get this months box? What did you think?

Comments

  1. Got the same lip balm scent, but got a face mist and lip liner instead of the body cream and eyeliner. Still loved the box though! Such a good mix of skincare that I will be able to use this time! Can't wait for next month's box!

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I love the tin that the lip balm came in. Very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts