March Empties 2012

march empties products finished
Not many empties this month which I expected after I used up a lot last month!
Barry M Lip Gloss in Strawberry Milkshake - Excited to have finished a make-up item as I never really do! Really like this barry m lip gloss, it smells amazing and is nicely pigmented. Will probably buy another one when I've used up some more of my lip glosses.

N-Spa Gingerbread Bath Syrup - I love the scent of this bubble bath! It reminds me of an old limited edition one from The Body Shop which they don't sell anymore. Not sure if this is limited edition as I did get it round Christmas. If it's still available I'll be picking up another bottle.

W7 Nail Polish in Cosmic Mauve - This one is cheating a bit but since I'm throwing it out I though I'd add it in. I've never actually used this polish before as it was all dried up and unusable when I got it.

OPI Nail Polish in Plugged In Plum - Although it's only a mini polish I'm quite proud to have finished it! I think I've only ever finished one other nail polish that isn't a base/top coat. I love this colour especially for my toes. Luckily I have another polish from OPI which is very similar so wont have to buy another bottle any time soon.

What products have you finished this month?

Comments

Popular Posts